Life Enrichment Center at Oyster Bay

Support Us

Donation Information/Ways to Donate

There are several ways your contributions can make a real difference in the lives of seniors in our community.

Memorials and Honorariums

Your gift can be a lasting tribute to a friend or loved one. Memorial and Honorary donations can be made for any occasion in any amount. The Center will acknowledge your gift to your honoree or the family of the deceased. Checks can be made payable to The Life Enrichment Center at Oyster Bay (LECOB) or click here:

Planned Gifts

Leave a legacy that can help make a difference by remembering the Life Enrichment Center in your will. Gifts can include securities, real property, bequests, annuities and matching gifts.

Our Wishlist

Shop on Amazon using this link to benefit local seniors!  Click the link below:

Event Sponsorships

Special events are held periodically throughout the year to raise funds for our programs and services. Call the Center at 516-922-1770 to learn about upcoming events offering sponsorship opportunities.

Our lunch and transportation programs are partially funded by the Nassau County Department of Human Services, Office for the Aging through New York State Office for the Aging and U.S. Administration on Aging, with additional funding from the Town of Oyster Bay and New York State. However, government funding is limited and represents only 25% of our overall budget. For the remaining 75%, the Center relies heavily on fundraising, member contributions, grants and donations from the public to sustain our current level of service and expand our programs.

No Donation is Too Small!

Donation Reminder: The Life Enrichment Center at Oyster Bay is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization. Your contribution to the Center is tax-deductible to the full extent of the law. You may designate your gift to a specific area or project, or as a contribution for general operating purposes.

Thanks to Our Sponsors

Nassau County Department of Human Services, Office of Aging through New York State Office for the Aging and the U.S. Administration on Aging, Frederic R. Coudert Foundation, Community Foundation of Oyster Bay, Bahnik Family Foundation, United Way of LI, Town of Oyster Bay, and the generous support of our members and friends.

Volunteer Now

“Act as if what you do makes a difference. It does.” ~ William James

Our Center is always looking for individuals who are willing to volunteer their time and talent to promote our mission and help our seniors enjoy life, stay fit, learn and grow.

  • Drivers to bring members to and from doctor and dental appointments. To volunteer as a driver please call the Center at 516-922-1770.
  • Bus Assistants to ride along and assist the Day Break Adult Day Care members.
  • Instructors, lectures and educational presentations for our day and evening programs. Your talent can be our pleasure!
  • Entertainers for parties and special occasions.
  • Kitchen Assistant for daily lunch and especially for parties and special occasions.
  • Friendly Visitors to visit homebound seniors.
  • Activity Committee members to help plan and schedule activities.
  • Hospitality Committee members to sit at the front reception desk as members arrive at the Center.
  • Trip Committee members to help plan local trips to museums and historical sites.
  • Handyman to help with maintenance and repairs to our building

Please call the Center at 516-922-1770 to discuss volunteer opportunities and your availability.

The Life Enrichment Center at Oyster Bay wishes to

Scroll to Top